10:13 PM

Gone ... But I'm still wanting 4 u...


Whispering your last goodbye
as you let go of my hand
A stabbing pain swept over me,
a pain I could not stand
Unable to hold back the tears forming
on the brim of my eyes
Could no longer look at you,
so I turned my head to the skies
Praying the rain to fall,
and wash away these unwanted tears
Waiting for the rain to come,
and sweep me away from here
So I watched silently as your... footsteps
got smaller and smaller
And i watched hopelessly as your... shadow
grew taller and taller
I'm clinging on to your shadow
in an attempt to hold you back
But sadly I'm only reminded
of the strengths I had once lacked
Wanted to tell you to stay
because I still need you by my side
But once again my true feelings are hidden

by my foolish pride
So unwillingly i watched your silhouette
slowly fade away
And reluctantly I let my heart die
and gradually decay
But at last,
reality sets in,
and wipe away these useless tears
Finally i cant drown in self pity
as you disappear

So I gathered my last ounce of courage
and raced after you...
Only to find that you are already...
gone and...
no longer within view

5 comments:

Denekasrof said...

nice...i once felt like that...i can almost feel it all coming back to me...*sigh*....it was nice,while it lasted....we cant always have waht we want...hmm..hey i am writing m own post in here...hehe....well nice poem...very meaningful,sad,and thanx....

Ғоявιđđзи тоизѕ said...

kewl :|

anjelica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anjelica said...

hey hey Lo... nyc post :)
but im not gone yet.... n wont even leave u n go... if u r with me for the rest of my life :) ok
luv u loadzzz ummmmah !!!

DrECuLa said...

thanx everyone ... there r more to come ...hehehe and anjelica i know but what if u r gone ...;) just kidding ok ... i donno what to say ..sometimes it comes
love u loadz